DJI has released an upgraded remote control (models: NPVT581, NDJ6 and NRC900) to replace the previous models (PVT581, DJ6 and RC900). The upgraded remote control comes with new features, including a gimbal control dial, built-in LiPo battery, and battery level LED indicators. The new remote control is compatible with the Phantom 2 Vision+, Phantom 2 Vision, and Phantom 2.
- Turn the dial to the right, and the camera will shift to point upwards. Turn the dial to the left, and the camera will shift to point downwards. The camera will keep its current position if the dial is static.
- Built-in LiPo Battery: The remote control includes a rechargeable LiPo battery with a capacity of 2000mAh. You can monitor the current battery level using the LED indicators on the front panel of the remote control.
- Charging the Remote Control: Charge the remote control’s battery by using the included micro-USB cable. The LED indicators will display solid red when charging is in progress. The LED indicators will display solid green when the battery is fully charged.
- Pull down the throttle stick to descend. The stick will lock into place and the aircraft will descend steadily. Push the throttle stick upward to release throttle lock.
- Connect the remote control to the computer via the trainer port to run simulation application to practice your flying skills.
- New 2312 motors improve heat dissipation, together with the New 9450 blades improve output power. They can increase up to 25% thrust per axis
If the Phantom 2 and its controller disconnect during flight for any reason, the Naza-M autopilot system?s failsafe protection will come to the rescue. Outputs of all command sticks on the controller will go to the center position and if the signal is good enough the Phantom 2 will return to home and land automatically. You can also program a One Key Go Home function through the Assistant software.
Intelligent Orientation Control (IOC)
In traditional multirotor flight, forward is tied to the direction of the nose. Using IOC, it flight is much simpler. In Course Lock mode, forward direction is will always be the direction the nose faced at takeoff, while in Home Lock mode forward takes the Phantom 2 back to where it took off. Users can adjust these settings as they please.
Advanced Power Management
Power consumption has been improved by a custom power management system that monitors power capacity and voltage. Low power is indicated by the LED. If power drops below safe levels, the Phantom 2 will land automatically during low battery level.
Install propellers without worry using self-tightening propellers that only install in the right place. These will also tighten during flight, enhancing safety. All propellers have been carefully and dynamically balanced to eliminate the jello effect.
- Great fun Review by Paul
Price Quality Value
- it is a good quad copter Review by Matthew
Price Quality Value
Heliguy's Customer Reviews
See what our customers have to say about our services
customer reviews are gathered by