A custom-built Remote Controller keeps your Phantom 3 Standard under your command at all times.
The ergonomic design is lightweight and easy to hold, with all the controls you need right at your fingertips.
The Remote Controller has an operating frequency of 5.8GHz which is compatible with the all versions of the Phantom 3 Standard except the one made for the Japanese market.
1. Fly up to 10 football fields away without worry. A high-powered 5.8GHz transmission frequency keeps the Phantom responsive, even when flying at distances of up to 0.62 mile (1km) away.*
(*Maximum flight distance may vary with environmental conditions and local regulations)
2. Easy to grip control sticks enable accurate, precise flight. Everything from minute position adjustments to full speed flying is instant and intuitive. These spring-loaded sticks automatically center when you let go, freezing the Phantom in place. So you can frame your shot, check the map, and plan your next move while it hovers and waits.
3. Aim the camera by using the gimbal control dial on top of the remote. Tilt it up and down to see more and frame the perfect shot.
4. The built-in Wi-Fi range extender creates a strong wireless link between aircraft and mobile device, and enables transmission of a live HD view that is displayed via the DJI GO app.
5. For ease of use, a rechargeable 2600 mAh LiPo battery is integrated into the Remote Controller. Bright LEDs on the front tell you the remaining power at a glance, and it will beep to remind you when the power runs low. The remote is easily recharged by USB, no matter where you are.
slight hiccup with delivery but easily resolved
everything went smoothly great customer service and sales staff highly reccomended
Very fast shipping - just what I needed
Really tremendous service. Placed my order at 1140 on a Wednesday and it was delivered the next day at 1345 - from Newcastle to Norfolk! Also, a simple question I had about support cover was answered within a couple of hours. Keep it up, Heliguys.
Super quick service and a great product. Easy to buy from
First class service, & delivered on time.
Prompt delivered when said I would be
Brilliant customer service and advice - always OK for a chat before you buy, I but all my gear there now
Excellent as usual, thanks
Excellent website/business, easy to navigate and make purchases, good price's and super fast delivery. Ordered goods in the afternoon and delivered the next day. In all a very easy hassle free transaction. Highly recommend. Thanks. A++++
Fabulously informative. I'm a professional photography by trade but I'm new to drones and perhaps asked some daft questions but they were replied very professionally and very informatively. Many thanks!
From: Michael Fox
Both my emails where answered to help try and fault find my problem, so I can see if it would be cost affective to repair myself. Before deciding weather it's worth spending too much to have the drone sent in for repair.
From: Lynne Medlock
Thank you for sending the receipt over so promptly, really appreciate your help!
I requested a repair. Told heliguy what was wrong. He gave me advice. Totaly sorted all my problems so didnt have to send away. I got a response 29 minutes after i messaged. (Dji still havnt been in contact 24 hours later) saved me a small fortune and will deffo be using these services again. Thanks heliguy
From: Derek Gardiner
Helpful and getting there
From: Alistair Holmes
Very prompt response.
From: Eugenio Manghi
Thank you for the quick answere. It helped me a lot.
From: David Taylor
Hi thanks for the advice. I thought because it was set to auto the best ch would be selected.
After 6 e-mails to DJI and no reply. I thought I give heilguy a go after talking me though it my crystal sky back working again. Well done .
Thanks for the quick response.