When you receive your Inspire 2 in the post I know you’ll be dying to get out and fly.
Firstly however, you’ll need to activate the quadcopter using your mobile device.
This is quick and easy, and with our step by step guide to activating your DJI Inspire 2, you’ll be flying in no time.
- Connect your mobile device and Inspire 2 Remote Controller with a USB cable.
- Power on all three devices, the mobile phone or tablet, Inspire 2 Remote Controller and Inspire 2 Aircraft.
- Ensure that your mobile device is connected to the Internet.
- Open the DJI GO 4 app on your mobile device.
- You should immediately see an ‘Activate Inspire 2’ screen which will guide you through the process.
- Click ‘Next’ and give your aircraft a name. This can be changed at any time.
- Click ‘Continue’ and you’ll be presented with a ‘Control Mode’ screen. Heliguy suggest using the default settings for getting started (Mode 2). You can always change these settings later within DJI GO 4 if you need to.
- Tap ‘Continue’ in the top right hand corner and select the preferred Unit of Measurement and Video Output.
- Press ‘Continue’ again. Then enter the email address of your registered DJI account. This will bind the aircraft you’re activating to the specific DJI account you enter. This cannot be changed, so ensure that you’re using the correct account.
- Click the ‘Activate’ button.
- You’ll then be shown a screen which will invite you to Update the Firmware.
Simple as that – your Inspire 2 is now activated and linked to your DJI account.
If you have any other issues with your DJI Inspire 2, don’t worry, our support team are here to help.
More DJI Inspire 2 Tutorials
- Update the Firmware on your DJI Inspire 2 Aircraft
- How to Update Inspire 2 Remote Controller Firmware
- Link Your DJI Inspire 2 Controller and Aircraft
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice