- You will know your remote is not connected to the controller flashing red when it turned on.
2. Go to “Setting” in the Ronin 2 menu
3. Select “Bind Remote” and press “Start” to begin the binding process
4. Your Ronin 2 will now be in “Binding” mode.
5. To connect your controller you will need to activate “Binding Mode” on your controller as well. To do this hold the C1, C2 and Record button at once.
6. When the LED on the controller goes green and then the status bar says “Completed” the controller and Ronin 2 are bound.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice