In this post, we will show you a step by step guide on how to connect a third party remote controller and flight controller. For this make sure you have the following:
The following controllers are compatible:
- Connect the cable to the 3.5 jack in the remote and the other end into the remote controller.
2. Connect the Ocusync air unit power port and power GND to the positive and negative ports on the battery.
3. Connect the UART_RX port on the air unit to the OSD TX port on the flight controller and the UART_RX port to the OSD RX port.
4. Connect the S.Bus port and the signal GND to the RX port to the flight controller and GND.
5. Set the flight controller to S.Bus mode and restart the flight controller and the OcuSync Air Unit. The connection is now complete.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice