In this post, we are going to show you how to use the quick shot rocket mode on your DJI Spark.
- Open the DJI Go 4 App and make sure your drone is set to P-Mode.
- Open the Quick Shot menu and select Quick Shot in that menu.
- Use your finger and drag a box over the subject you want to track and keep in frame
- Once the bottom menu has appeared then click rocket.
- You can tap the rocket icon again to adjust the flight distance of the rocket, this will change how far the drone flies away from you.
- Once you have changed the settings you need to click the “GO” button to start the rocket.
- Once you have clicked “GO” the drone will fly away from you whilst recording a 10-second clip as it goes.
- Once the drone has completed this shot the drone will safely return to the home point set or where the GPS was locked to.
Thanks for reading our help guide about the DJI Spark, if you want to find out more about more spark features visit our “Help Page”
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice