In this post, we will look at how to calibrate the IMU on the DJI Mavic 2. We recommend your drone and controller are fully charged and with the props removed from the aircraft.
- Turn your drone on.
2. Turn your controller on.
3. Connect to the DJI GO 4 App.
4. Launch into the flight screen on DJI GO 4.
5. Go to “Flight Controller Settings” and from there go into “Advanced Settings”.
6. In the “Advanced Settings” screen go to “Sensors”.
7. In the “Sensors” menu click the “Calibrate IMU” button.
8. Follow the instructions on the screen and move your drone to the positions shown in the graphic.
9. Your screen will now show the “IMU Calibration Complete”. We advise restarting your aircraft.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice