In this guide, we give you a step by step tutorial on how to use the dolly zoom feature on the DJI Mavic 2.
- Fly the drone to the location you want the dolly zoom to start from.
2. In the DJI GO 4 app select the controller icon on the left-hand side of the screen.
3. Select the “Timelapse”.
4. On the next pop up menu select “Dolly Zoom”
5. Draw a box around the subject you want the Dolly Zoom to focus on.
6. Select “GO” and the drone will automatically start the Dolly Zoom, after it has completed this the drone will fly back to the start point.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice