In this post, we will look at how to use the beacon on the Mavic 2 Enterprise. Please ensure your drone is up to date and the drone is powered off.
- Locate and remove the accessory cover on the drone.
2. Attach the beacon onto the accessory port by plugging in the connector.
3. Screw the two holding screws into the drone.
4. Power the drone on and launch the DJI Pilot app. To use the beacon press the “light” icon below the DJI logo.
5. Your beacon will now be active.
6. To deactivate the beacon click the light button under the DJI logo.