In this post, we are going to look at how to fit the Gimbal Protection Kit on the DJI Inspire 2. Follow this step by step guide to make sure you fit your gimbal protector correctly.
1. Attach the first fixing plate to the Inspire 2.
2. Attach the other part of the fixing plate to the Inspire 2 and make sure it is attached firmly.
3. Attach the cable buckle and screw firmly in place.
4. Take the front 2 screws out of the Inspire 2.
5. Attach the two cable loops into the Inspire 2, fitting one to each screw.
6. Ensure the buckle is attached correctly, do this by pulling the plate to test the protection set.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice