The DJI Goggles are a great accessory for your DJI products. In this post, we will show you how to update your DJI Goggles using the DJI Assistant desktop app.
- Go to dji.com click on any product and then click downloads, once on the product page go to “Downloads” and find “DJI Assistant” and download the version that is right for your computer e.g Windows or Mac.
2. Once you have downloaded “DJI Assistant” turn on your DJI Goggles.
3. Plug them in via a USB cable.
4. Open the DJI Assistant application and click DJI Goggles.
5. Click “Upgrade”.
6. Wait for the pop up to appear and ensure that the computer has an internet connection and that the goggles are still connected to the Computer and then click start update.
7. Wait for the update to complete.
8. Then your DJI Goggles will now be up to date with the latest DJI firmware.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice