How do I use DJI Mini 3's QuickTransfer?
DJI Mini 3 can connect directly to mobile devices via Wi-Fi. After logging in to the DJI Fly app on your mobile device, you can download photos and videos from the aircraft with a transmission rate of up to 25 MB/s, making the download process more convenient and efficient.
Method 1 (The mobile device is not connected to the DJI RC-N1 remote controller.)
1. Power on the aircraft and wait until the aircraft’s self-diagnostic tests are complete. Quickly press the power button three times to switch to QuickTransfer mode. Once the switch has occurred, the aircraft status LEDs will blink blue.
2. Make sure Bluetooth and Wi-Fi are enabled on the mobile device. Launch DJI Fly and a prompt will appear for connecting the aircraft.
3. Tap Connect. Once successfully connected, the files on the aircraft can be accessed and downloaded at high speed. When connecting the mobile device to the aircraft for the first time, you need to press and hold the power button for two seconds to confirm.
Method 2 (The mobile device is connected to the DJI RC-N1 remote controller.)
1. Make sure that the aircraft is connected to the mobile device via the DJI RC-N1 remote controller and that the motors have not started.
2. Enable Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on the mobile device.
3. Launch DJI Fly, enter playback, and tap the QuickTransfer icon in the upper right corner. Follow the prompts in the app to switch to QuickTransfer mode.
Download the files from the aircraft at high speed once the switching is complete.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages: