How many pilots are needed for the heliguy™ aerial surveying course?
The heliguy™ aerial surveying course is delivered in a closed-course format, offering each organisation the chance to learn in an environment that is exclusive to them.
heliguy™ maintains a 1:3 (instructor/trainee) ratio to ensure each participant receives sufficient training and instruction. This approach helps to enhance learning outcomes.
Contact us to discuss course numbers and requirements.
Please note that all course participants must have a valid Operational Authorisation from the GVC training course.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- Drone Surveying Course - www.heliguy.com/products/drone-surveying-course
- Contact Us - www.heliguy.com/pages/contact-us
- GVC Drone Training Course - www.heliguy.com/products/gvc-training-course
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/