Read blog posts and articles tagged DJI
At AirWorks 2019, DJI's Romeo Durscher met Heliguy to talk about the current and future role of drones in public safety, tips to starting a commercial drone programme and how adoption rates are 'skyrocketing'.
The FLIR MUVE C360 will transform how emergency response teams approach chemical, industrial or environmental incidents by providing a new level of safety and reducing the time to action.
DJI has launched the P4 Multispectral and the Agras T16 drones for precision agriculture.
- Aspiring young engineers and university students have battled it out in the RoboMaster competition
- coinciding with plans by Heliguy to teach children valuable coding and programming skills and to make robotics relevant and exciting.
New DJI Osmo Mobile 3, available at Heliguy, is a transportable and lightweight mobile phone stabiliser, with 15 hours of battery life and smart shooting modes.
Key DJI officials speak out on important industry issues, including data security, drone safety and enhanced systems and procedures to deter rogue operators.
- Increase flight safety with a PazaZero SafeAir parachute, available from Heliguy for these DJI aircraft
- the M200 Series, M600, Mavic Pro, Mavic 2 Series and the Phantom 4.
- DJI launches Government Edition
- an integrated drone solution to meet the stringent information security and data privacy requirements of government agencies.
Heliguy has won an award from DJI Enterprise to honour our industry-leading approach to servicing the commercial drone market in Europe.
Scientists used drones, including a DJI M600 Pro supplied by Heliguy, to complete the most comprehensive survey of Chernobyl's Red Forest.
No proof of drones ever flying close to manned aircraft in UK skies, FOI reveals. Also, new report shows drone not to blame for damage to plane in Mexico.