DJI Matrice 200 Drones and Accessories
Drones and Fly More Combo Bundles.
Sensors, chargers, remote controls, batteries and optional extra accessories.
Learn more about product features and uses.
DJI Matrice 200 Series
Durable Enterprise Quadcopters from DJI
The DJI Matrice 200 series of quadcopters are aimed at the Enterprise drone market.
The upgraded motors, 17" propellers, dual battery system and a multitude of payload options available make this the ideal platform for inspection, search and rescue and agricultural applications.
heliguy™ are the only enterprise repair centre in the UK trained by DJI in the Matrice 200 Series as well as a DJI authorised enterprise dealer.
DJI announced the second iteration of the Matrice 200 series in February 2019.
These V2 drones have a number of new features and improvements that make the Matrice 200 Version 2 the most powerful commercial drone on the market.
They're designed specifically for professionals, across a wide range of industries who already understand the power of UAV technology and who are ready to invest in their fleet.
Protection from moisture and large particulates, allowing the Matrice 200 V2 to fly in a wide range of conditions.
Low-latency transmission system with superior range and higher resistance to interference.
Continually provides more accurate positional data in images, sending the data to both EXIF and XMP formats.
Make your Matrice 200 V2 visible to other nearby aircraft with a visible anti-collision beacon.
Enhanced data encryption to ensure that flights with the Matrice 200 V2 series are secure.
Integrated ADS-B receiver to give pilots early notifications of other aircraft in their airspace.
Matrice 200 Series Features
The following features are present on both the standard Matrice 200 series and the M200 V2 series:
- Integrated FPV Camera
- Upward, Downward and Forward Vision Sensors
- Dual Battery Setup
- Dual Gimbal Payloads Available
- 7km Operational Range
- Up to 38 Minute Flight Time
- IP43 Level Ingress Protection
- 2kg Maximum Payload Capacity
- ActiveTrack and POI Flight modes
Matrice 200 Series Weatherproofing
The Matrice 200 is the first DJI platform to feature IP43 Ingress protection.
According to the official specification this means that the Matrice 200 and Matrice 200 V2 series drones will be protected against:
- >1mm Objects - Most wires, screws etc.
- Dripping water - Vertically falling drops (i.e. rain) will have no harmful effect on the drone.
- Dripping Water when tilted up to 15 degrees - Even then the drone is tilted at an angle of up to 15 degrees from its normal position, vertically falling water will have no adverse effect.
- Spraying Water - Any water falling as a spray at any angle up to 60 degrees will have no harmful effect on the drone.
In practice - this means that the Matrice 200 and Matrice 200 V2 series will be fully protected when flying in "slight rain", either through precipitation or moisture in the atmosphere.
This was previously a huge issue for commercial operators - and the fact that you're less at the mercy of the weather is a huge advantage for the Matrice 200 and Matrice 200 V2 drones.
Matrice 200 Camera Support
The DJI Matrice 200 Series supports the following cameras:
- DJI Zenmuse Z30 Zoom
- DJI Zenmuse X5S
- DJI Zenmuse X4S
- DJI Zenmuse XT2
- DJI Zenmuse XT
These cameras can be mounted in a number of different configurations:
- Single Downward Gimbal
- Dual Downward Gimbal (Matrice 210 Range Only)
- Single Upward Gimbal (Matrice 210 Range Only)