DJI have now released the DT7 transmitter with DR16 receiver - marketed as the best entry level Transmitter choice. The formula remains the same with the two sticks and springs in the centre. This means you aircraft maintains a hover the moment you stop inputting on the sticks.
- Safe and easy to install, the DR16 D-bus receiver supports up to 16 channels.
- An effective control distance of up to 1000m can be achieved using a 2.4Ghz RF DESST, DJI's latest Enhanced Spread Spectrum Technology, and 2.4Ghz ISM band wireless remote control technology.
- Incorporates frequency hopping and spread technologies so it can resist interfereence, allowing multiple remote controllers to work at the same time while providing reliable communications.
- Works Perfectly with DJI flight control systems requiring only a single D-Bus cable and provides two switches and a gimbal pitch control slider.
- When combined with Naza-M flight control system, the Flame Wheel flight platform, and the Zenmuse H3-2D, it creates a total solution for hobbyists and professionals alike.
Be the first to review DJI DT7 Transmitter and Receiver. Write a review