***This is a pre-order basis, shipping generally takes 2 weeks from ordering.***
The DJI Lightbridge is a Full HD digital video downlink running on the 2.4 Ghz frequency. The DJI Lightbridge offers extremely powerful, small and light-weight form factor. The live HD video streams up to 1920 x 1080p @30fps from up to 1 mile away, which means that it is the ideal solution for the professional aerial photographer and First Person View / FPV users. The DJI Lightbridge will remove the limits from low definition analog video transmitters.
The DJI Lightbridge has a ground station which is less than 100mW which is in compliance with CE and FCC certification, there will be an option to add an optional 14 dBi patch antenna to boost transmission distance. Predictions are 3.0 miles in the right conditions with this upgraded antenna.
The use of the 2.4 GHz in the Lightbridge means that you are able to connect up your remote control and video system together to allow a seamless link to your aerial platform, the DJI Lightbridge supports two remote controls: one for flight control (10 Channels) and the other for gimbal control (6 Channels). Control signals are received in the air and then transmitted to the flight controller through the S-BUS / D-BUS system. Remote control data travels to the uplink via the TX-Thru Port at the same time that video is streamed back down all without interference so there will be no issues using your radio system. If the video transmission system is used as a standalone system it is not recommended to use a 2.4 Ghz radio system as there can be issues, only use 2.4 GHz radios via the S-BUS / D-BUS system.
No additional equipment is required with the Lightbridge for OSD functions when used with DJI A2, DJI WooKong-M and Naza-M V2 flight controllers, the flight parameters will be displayed onscreen when desired, the OSD functionality can be turned off via the mobile software for HDMI and iOS / Android Output.
A single Lightbridge air unit can transmit to multiple ground units sending video to multiple screens. (Only one of the ground units can be used to send a control signal while additional ground units will only be able to receive a video signal). The Lightbridge encryption ensures only authorized devices can receive data which can be programmed via mobile device software.
- Digital video transmission, input supports up to 1920 by 1080 at 60fps.
- Transmitting power of 100mw (CE and FCC certification)
- Ground terminal with 5dbi omni-directional antenna (standard)
- Ground terminal with 14dbi directional antenna (optional). This boosts the range to 3.1 miles.
- Real-time monitoring of each downlink channel interference state.
- Built-in OSD function, with NAZAV2, WKM, A2 even when no external iOSD is used.
- Built-in 4000mAh high capacity ground terminal battery, the device can work for 4.5 hours.
Multiple video input and output formats:
- AV input
- HDMI input
- USB 2.0 Full HD video output: IOS, Android and other mobile phones, tablet PCs etc.