A custom-built Remote Controller keeps your Phantom 3 Standard under your command at all times.
The ergonomic design is lightweight and easy to hold, with all the controls you need right at your fingertips.
The Remote Controller has an operating frequency of 5.8GHz which is compatible with the all versions of the Phantom 3 Standard except the one made for the Japanese market.
1. Fly up to 10 football fields away without worry. A high-powered 5.8GHz transmission frequency keeps the Phantom responsive, even when flying at distances of up to 0.62 mile (1km) away.*
(*Maximum flight distance may vary with environmental conditions and local regulations)
2. Easy to grip control sticks enable accurate, precise flight. Everything from minute position adjustments to full speed flying is instant and intuitive. These spring-loaded sticks automatically center when you let go, freezing the Phantom in place. So you can frame your shot, check the map, and plan your next move while it hovers and waits.
3. Aim the camera by using the gimbal control dial on top of the remote. Tilt it up and down to see more and frame the perfect shot.
4. The built-in Wi-Fi range extender creates a strong wireless link between aircraft and mobile device, and enables transmission of a live HD view that is displayed via the DJI GO app.
5. For ease of use, a rechargeable 2600 mAh LiPo battery is integrated into the Remote Controller. Bright LEDs on the front tell you the remaining power at a glance, and it will beep to remind you when the power runs low. The remote is easily recharged by USB, no matter where you are.
Excellent, on time, as described. Well packaged
Ordered at around 1pm delivered next morning around 9am.
Excellent service.Very helpful staff who guaranteed quick delivery for my sons birthday. As good as their word.
Very quick delivery. Excellent product (gimbal ribbon for phantom 3 standard)- works fine , unlike many after market ribbons
Great service as always.
Very please with the fast delivery.
Very helpfull very knowledgeable will shop there again.
No probs! Was a little wary about paying with Amazon pay as I'd never used it before but all was well...
Excellent communication and best 0% on offer
I was WOWED!
Steve, was very helpful and quick in his response.
From: Paul Little
Steve actioned my request for crash cover swiftly despite there being an online problem. I also found Steve to be enthusiastic and polite and is a credit to Heliguy along with the rest of his colleagues. Well done everyone, a pleasure dealing with you all.
Very happy with my purchase - a great deal from Heliguy and would happily buy from them again. They shipped really quickly and delivery was easy in a one hour timeslot too.
From: Doug Harding
I would like to congratulate the team on some exceptional service that I recently had. I got in touch with Kevin in Repairs recently as I only a few days before heading to Croatia when my Mavic Camera Gimbal decided to have a malfunction. He took upon himself to do everything in his power to ensure it was couriered to you from Surrey and returned in time for my departure. I can't tell you how delighted I was to see it arrive prior to leaving as my continued work with a work provider depended on me Droning this particular Cycle cruise. Doug Harding (Principal Stills Photographer - Sail Croatia)
Steve Mapps is really helpful man,he explains me everything very clear I can recommend him everyone. Thanks Kris
From: Henrike Bird
Fantastic help today, and we didn't even want to buy anything! First class service from a first class company.
From: Clare miller
Fast, efficient & friendly!
In all honesty, this guy (and heliguy of course) saved my helicopter hobby and fascination for me. I am the happy owner of a 400 heli again and cannot get enough of it. The help and service recieved is above and beyond and is completely genuine as it goes. Thank you Scott and Heliguy.