Pix4D is a unique photogrammetry software suite for drone mapping, helping to create accurate 3D maps and models.
It is ideal for a range of industries, such as surveying, construction, agriculture, public safety and mining.
Pix4D is compatible with a range of drones, including a host of DJI aircraft.
The cost of Pix4D varies depending on which option you go for and whether you want to pay monthly or annually. For more information, contact us.
The Right Tools For The Job
Pix4D offers drone mapping and photogrammetry software tools with a flight app, desktop and cloud platforms.
There are a number of tools available to help you maximise your missions.
- Pix4Dmapper: Photogrammetry software for professional drone mapping.
- Pix4Dcapture: Free mobile app to plan, fly and get optimised images for professional drone mapping.
- Pix4Dmodel: Create, measure and share 3D models from drone images.
- Pix4Dbim: 3D mapping software for earthworks, construction and infrastructure management.
- Pix4Dfields: Field mapping and aerial crop analysis for digital farming.
- Pix4Dengine: Build the future of image-based reality capture with data-driven insights of your business.
A Helping Hand For A Range Of Industries
Pix4D is a go-to tool for workers in a range of industries.
- Land surveying
- Planning and design
- Asset management
- Project planning
- Earthworks management
- As-built monitoring
- Project documentation
- Inspect your fields
- Use your inputs in a targeted way
- Manage irrigation/minimise soil erosion
- Validate and sustain insurance claims
- Site surveying
- Blast engineering
- Stockpile/volume calculations
- Environmental monitoring
- Collision/crime-scene reconstruction
- Disaster response
- Search and rescue
- Fire investigation
Turn Your Drone Into A Professional Drone Mapping Tool
Pix4Dmapper is a first-class piece of photography software for professional drone mapping, helping you to produce 3D maps and models, purely from images.
- Capture: Capture a range of pictures, such as RGB, thermal or multispectral images.
- Digitise: Pix4Dmapper turns your images into digital spatial models and maps. You can then process your projects using the cloud or the desktop photogrammetry platform.
- Control: Assess and improve the quality of your project, with information about the generated results, calibration details and more.
- Measure and Inspect: Measure distances, areas and volumes and learn more about profile data, as well as perform virtual inspections.
- Collaborate and Share: Securely share project data and insights with your team, clients and suppliers.
- Survey-grade Results: Obtain results with sub-centimetre accuracy - 1-2 pixel GSD in X, Y directions, and 1-3 pixel GSD in the Z direction
Making 3D models has never been easier
- Communicate in 3D: Get the full picture, measure and inspect and add comments in a 3D context. You can also create 3D mesh models and fly-through videos.
- Versatile Workflow Integration: Pix4Dmodel allows you to securely share project data and insights with your team and is compatible with 3D modelling and animation software, VR and 3D printing.
- Make the most of your images: Improve the appearance of your model by adding surfaces to flat areas. You can also edit your 3D models with the point cloud editing tool.
Pix4Dbim is the perfect peice of mapping software for earthworks, construction and infrastructure management.
- Georeferenced Models: Generate accurate and georeferenced 2D and 3D models, maps and point-clouds, accessible online in a collaborative cloud-based platform.
- Analyse: Visualise, monitor and document site progress using an intuitive timeline and built-in measurement tools.
- Share and Integrate: Share data and insights with all project stakeholders for seamless collaboration and download all outputs and import into other CAD or BIM applications for further analysis.
Advanced field mapping software for aerial crop analysis and digital farming.
- Capture: Collect images using a drone and any standard RGB, thermal or multispectral camera. Use the Pix4D app to plan and control your drone flight for optimal mapping.
- Process: Process any field imagery locally or in the cloud, with the new instant processing agriculture software and get your farm maps 10x faster.
- Scout: Generate precise orthomosaics, digital surface models and index 3D maps. This gives you vital information throughout the season.
- Analyse: See and understand your crop growth stages and stress levels, helping you to increase crop production and reduce costs.
- Share and Integrate: Share your field maps and insights with your team and integrate the data into your farming management software in various industry standard formats.
Optimal 3D Mapping From The Palm Of Your Hand
The free drone flight planning app for optimal 3D mapping and modelling. It can be downloaded from the App Store and via Google Play.
- Flexible: Pix4Dcapture supports drones from DJI, Parrot and Yuneec.
- Mission Select: The Pix4Dcapture app comes with five different missions, allowing you to capture 2D maps and 3D models. You can then adjust your drone flight plan and parameters.
- Check the Results: Review your mission while onsite. Check your images directly in the Pix4Dcapture app.
How Pix4D Can Help You - A Case Study
The Lehto Group, in Finland, was tasked with a major renovation of the Kauppakeskus Lippulaiva shopping centre, in Espoo, Helsinki.
The project was a large undertaking, from the demolition and the blasting of 200,000 cubic metres of rock to earthworks and new construction.
To facilitate demolition and site preparation, Lehto Group teamed with Rakennuslordi Oy - a BIM (building information modelling), scheduling, production control and site management consulting company - to keep the project on track with help from commercial drones to facilitate a real-time integrated 4D project schedule. The 4D solution let the team better track real-time progress with simulated expectations, keeping pace with changes as they happened.
Once a week, a drone-qualified pilot flew the site using the Pix4Dcapture application on a smartphone. This allows the creation of a flight path that takes photos at optimal locations for the best results from the Pix4D software.
The images are then turned into 2D orthophotos which are used for better planning and improved site safety. The area to map was around 8.5 hectares - mapping it with the DJI Mavic Pro, taking around one hour and about four batteries.
Once processed in the Pix4D Cloud, the data was available to visualise, measure and verify the as-built status of a site using the Pix4Dbim software applications on either desktop or cloud.
Jouni Ojala said: "During our weekly scheduled meetings with the demolition contractor and earthworks contractor, we used the Pix4D 3D model to show where they are and what needs to get done in the next few days."
When needed, Ojala importrf the Pix4D high-resolution point clouds into Synchro PRO Software, where it is easy to compare the 4D scheduling models to the Pix4D up-to-date point clouds. This helps the team to keep tabs on progress and make decisions accordingly.
A Lehto spokesperson said: “By leveraging the Pix4D data throughout demolition and construction, we were able to spot issues very early in the process, before they impact later stages of the build. Alternatively, schedule diagrams derived from the BIM application can be imported and compared to ensure the project is on-track.”