Master Wheels from DJI
The DJI Master Wheels are designed to give professional cinematographers ultimate control of their film set. The wheel-based system allows precise and repeatable shots to be captured with ease.
Check out the key features of the Master Wheels below:
- Advance algorithms, optical encoders and highly-sensitive sensors result in accurate shots every time
- Dual-band transmission in 2.4 and 5.8 GHz significantly reduced interference
- Latency as low as 10 milliseconds can be achieved with a wired transmission
- Master Wheels can be used in a huge temperature range due to the TB50 self-heating function
- The modular setup allows complete adaptability
- Master Wheels feature 1/4-20 and 3/8-16 taps, Mitchell Mount and a CAN BUS port
Master Wheels Design
The DJI Master Wheels feature a modular design
What's in the Box?
1 x 3-Axis Master Wheels
1 x Power Cable - Monitor
1 x Power Cable - Video Link
1 x Power Cable - RF
1 x USB-C
1 x Mitchell Mount Adapter
2 x TB50 Intelligent Battery
1 x Battery Charging Hub
2 x Allen Wrench
4 x Antenna
3 x Communication Cable
1 x Power Adapter
1 x Power Cable
1 x User Guide
1 x Wireless Receiver
1 x Wireless Receiver Antenna
1 x Wireless Receive to D-Bus Cable
- DJI Ronin 2
- DJI Ronin-S
- Third-Party Compatibility TBC
Can I change the axis of the Master Wheels?
Yes - use the custom section of the wireless menu to select channel CH1, CH2 or CH3.
How do I detach the modules of the Master Wheels?
Use the Allen wrench to remove the four screws.
How do I change the damping of the Master Wheels?
Each module has individual dials to control the speed, smoothness and damping.
DJI Master Wheels Specifications
|-20° C to 40℃（-4°F to 104℉）|
|5°C to 45℃（41°F to 113℉）|