Freefly Pilot Iris / Zoom Module
The Iris / Zoom module for the Freefly Pilot has a number of inputs which can be mapped to various functions, as well as pan, tilt and roll, through the Freefly MIMIC.
To connect this module to the MIMIC you'll need one of the COM to COM cables - either 200mm, 300mm or 500mm.
Key Features of the Iris / Zoom Module
- Industry Standard precision force 2-Axis Joystick
- Linear slide potentiometer
- Removeable walnut handle
- Adjustable and removable 20mm rosette mount
- M3 x 16 mounting points
- 2 removable joystick knob styles
- A/B buttons
- Dual COM ports
- USB-C port for Firmware Updates
What's in the box?