GeoSLAM Connect & Draw
Drone Mapping And LiDAR Software.
Transform Data Into Key Insights
GeoSLAM Connect and Draw are drone mapping software packages which can be used in conjunction with GeoSLAM products, including the ZEB Horizon, to transform 3D data into actionable information.
GeoSLAM Connect comes as standard with the ZEB Horizon. GeoSLAM Connect enables you to create clean, georeferenced point clouds automatically.
Powered by the world’s leading SLAM algorithm, GeoSLAM Connect provides 3D visualisation of your data, additional processing and filtering, workflow automation tools and integration into third-party software applications.
With the press of a button, your data will be automatically processed, saved in a folder of your choice, and prepared for the next step of your workflow.
GeoSLAM Draw is an optional module which can be purchased in addition to GeoSLAM Connect and comes in configured industry packages.
Create projects directly from GeoSLAM Connect, elevate your point clouds in a few clicks and share them easily with colleagues and clients for detailed collaborations.
Key features include:
- Quickly create 2D plans, sections and elevations from 3D point cloud data;
- Rapid 2D area measurement from 3D data;
- Automatic vectorisation of 2D lines allows for rapid floorplan creation;
- Easily export data for use in third party CAD and GIS software packages;
- Publish, share and collaborate with multiple stakeholders;
- Outputs include the creation of mesh DTMs, volumes, profiles, and surface change measurement.
Which GeoSLAM Draw Licence Is Best For You?
A Range Of GeoSLAM Draw Options Are Available
GeoSLAM Draw adds value to large datasets by digesting them into final deliverables. A number of different modules are available.
|RCP Import and Export||✓||✓||✓||✓|
Contact heliguy™ for more information and pricing details.
i7 6th Generation
AMD Ryzen 7 (1700X)
30GB free space
i7 , i9 8th generation or greater (higher clock speed)
AMD Ryzen 7 (2700X)
NVIDIA GTX 1060
30GB free space
Key Features Of ZEB Horizon
Key features of GeoSLAM ZEB Horizon sensor include:
- Lightweight and compact for easy deployment
- 300,000 scanner points per second - conduct quality scans in less time
- 3D scanning with a survey grade relative accuracy of up to 6mm dependent on the environment
- 100m range
- Rotating LiDAR sensor for the widest field of view
- Use outdoors, indoors or underground. Mount it to a drone, a backpack or a vehicle.
- No additional positioning sensors required
- No need for GPS
- Uses powerful SLAM technology - perfect for mobile mapping
- See intensity values
- Flight plan according to the area, features and overlap
- Processing on site – data quality and coverage check
- Georeferencing possibility – checkerboard, spheres, white lines etc.
- Camera availability – Use the GeoSLAM ecosystem for point cloud colouring and mesh creation
Why Use SLAM LiDAR?
With powerful SLAM technology at its heart, the ZEB Horizon can be used in areas with poor GPS.
SLAM stands for Simultaneous Localisation and Mapping. It is the process of computing the position of the sensor while building a map of the environment simultaneously.
This process enables surveyors to map an unknown environment as they go, making mobile mapping possible.
As such, SLAM simplifies data collection - removing the dependency on multiple static set-ups of bulky tripod-based systems - and can be used in a variety of environments, such as indoors, underground or outdoors.
The ZEB Horizon is a LiDAR-based SLAM system which uses a laser sensor to generate a 3D map of its environment. LiDAR is a fast and accurate surveying technique, useful for creating high-resolution digital surface, terrain and elevation models, capturing data in vegetation-dense areas, and detecting thin objects like cables.
Flexible LiDAR Scanner
The GeoSLAM ZEB Horizon is a flexible LiDAR scanner.
The GeoSLAM ZEB Horizon can be used indoors, outdoors and underground. A range of accessories (available separately) extend its usability and performance.
- UAV Mount: Mount the ZEB Horizon to drones like the DJI M300 RTK and M600.
- ZEB Discovery: LiDAR and high-resolution imagery from the ZEB Discovery with ultra-high definition imagery.
- ZEB Locate: Connect your point cloud to the real world, without the need for external control points with ZEB Locate.
- ZEB Vision: Attaches to the ZEB Horizon to capture colourised data and 360° panoramic images in minutes.
- Other Accessories: Mount to a car or use a cradle and pole to elevate or lower the ZEB Horizon.
GeoSLAM ZEB Horizon Data Sets
Explore datasets captured with the GeoSlam Zeb Horizon
Buy the ZEB Horizon from heliguy™ and increase your support network.
As the UK’s leading drone company, heliguy™ can help you start and scale your UAS operations with the ZEB Horizon.
We provide end-to-end lifetime support, including free consultancy, next-day delivery, in-house repairs to minimise downtime and CAA-approved drone training.
Our in-house GIS specialists can help with datasets and provide dedicated support to enable you to fully utilise the ZEB Horizon.
Hire the ZEB Horizon from the heliguy™ drone rental fleet - the largest in the UK - to try before you buy, and access the unit as and when you need it.