DJI Mavic 2 Zoom Repair Refresh
Protect your DJI Mavic 2 Zoom with our comprehensive Repair Refresh policy, covering you against damage.
In general, heliguy™'s Repair Refresh is up to 50% cheaper than DJI Care Refresh. It also means that you're covered for a fraction of the price for any damage.
This Repair Refresh policy must be bought within 7 days of purchasing this drone from heliguy™.
Why Choose heliguy™ Repair Refresh?
- Free repair or replacement
- UK telephone and email support from a DJI-approved Technical Team
- Free UK shipping
- Parts and labour included
- No excess on claim
- Peace of mind every time you use your equipment
- If your equipment can't be repaired, you'll receive a like for like replacement
- One-off fee includes policy and repair/replacement
Find out more information here.
Please Note - Only equipment bought through heliguy™ is eligible for Repair Refresh. Repair Refresh is available for a 12 month period with one claim. Your equipment must be sent to heliguy™ to be applicable for a Repair Refresh claim. Loss and theft aren't covered.
If you have purchased the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom with Smart Controller, then the standalone Mavic 2 Zoom Repair Refresh policy is not suitable as it does not cover the Smart Controller handset against damage. You will need to purchase the heliguy™ Mavic 2 Zoom with Smart Controller Repair Refresh policy as an alternative.