How The P1 Can Be Used In The World Of Enterprise
- Topographic Survey: Users can obtain 1:500 surveying level accuracy data sets without using any ground control points.
- Cadastral Survey: Obtain 3D point cloud or textured model for 1:500 surveying-level mapping.
- AEC: Quickly gather 2D and 3D data sets for design, operation, and maintenance phases within enterprise projects such as constructions, roads, bridges, transmission lines, and oil and gas pipelines.
- Natural Resources Survey: Collect aerial insights for forestry applications, such as species distribution analysis, and other information regarding natural resources, such as mountains, rivers, forests, fields, and lakes.
- Geological Disaster Survey: Collect high-accuracy geological disaster point data without putting operators into harsh environments. The DJI P1 changes the traditional survey method by making it easier and safer to capture data.