Do I need drone training to rent a drone from heliguy™?

Yes, to ensure the safety of the pilot hiring the equipment, heliguy™ requires proof of your training certificates, such as the A2 CofC or GVC, if you are flying for commercial reasons. If you are flying recreationally, we will not need to see your training certificates.


This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:

heliguy™ Knowledge Base

Learn everything from basic drone terminology to advanced UAS concepts and best practices.

Ask a Question