How long does it take to fully charge a DJI Air 3 Intelligent Flight Battery?
DJI Air 3 Intelligent Flight Batteries can be charged at different rates with different DJI power supplies.
Approximately 80 minutes when charging with the connected USB-C charging cable of the DJI 65W Portable Charger. Approximately 60 minutes when charging with the DJI 100W USB-C Power Adapter and DJI Air 3 Battery Charging Hub.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Air 3 Intelligent Flight Battery - www.heliguy.com/products/dji-air-3-intelligent-flight-battery
- DJI Batteries & Charging - www.heliguy.com/collections/batteries-charging
- DJI 65W Portable Charger - www.heliguy.com/products/dji-65w-portable-charger
- DJI 100W USB-C Power Adapter - www.heliguy.com/products/dji-100w-fast-charging-power-adapter
- DJI Air 3 Battery Charging Hub - www.heliguy.com/products/dji-air-3-battery-charging-hub
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/