How to use MasterShots on DJI Mini 4 Pro
MasterShots is a feature which supports automatic aerial photography and post-editing, streamlining the process of creating and sharing content.
The aircraft automatically selects from Proximity, Landscape or Portrait and after shooting is complete footage is automatically edited.
A variety of templates are available for impressive videos with a single tap.
How to use MasterShots
- Before flight observe your surroundings carefully and make sure to choose an open unobstructed space.
- After take-off adjust the aircraft to your desired height and position.
- Tap the shooting mode icon on the right side of the camera view, and select MasterShots.
- After selecting the subject, the aircraft will automatically select one of the three flight routes ( Proximity, Landscape or Portrait) based on subject type and distance.
- When a person appears in the frame, you can tap the plus in the camera view.
- Or drag a box around the person to initiate the Portrait mode of MasterShots.
- After confirming the subject the map expands automatically in the bottom left corner, displayed are the estimated flight routes and area.
- You can adjust the width, length and height of the flight area based on your surroundings.
- Tap Start to begin shooting.
- If the subject is scenery the aircraft will automatically calculate the distance between the aircraft.
- Once shooting starts, Proximity or Landscape can be used based on the result with the flight routes displayed on the map.
- Pitch Up and Fly Forward
- Camera Down and Flying Forward
- Camera Straight and Descent
- Camera Down and Descent
- After selecting the subject, you can adjust the distance the aircraft and subject by moving the control sticks manually
How to Exit MasterShots
- During shooting tap the red icon on the right side of the camera view
- Or press the Flight Pause button on the remote controller once.
- The aircraft will exit MasterShots immediately and hover.
Shooting will also stop if:
- The aircraft flies too close to a restricted zone
- The aircraft flies too close to altitude zone
- If the aircraft's system is triggered during flight
How to use the Editor
- After shooting is complete tap the Playback button to preview the footage.
- Tap Create MasterShots to preview the MasterShots video.
- More templates are available for creative editing.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages: