What types of drone licences are there?

There are two types of drone licence in the UK: The A2 CofC, and the Operational Authorisation.

The A2 CofC is for operations within the Open Category.

The Operational Authorisation is for operations in the Specific Category. Completing a GVC drone training course makes you eligible to apply for an Operational Authorisation.


This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:

What types of drone licences are there?

heliguy™ Knowledge Base

Learn everything from basic drone terminology to advanced UAS concepts and best practices.

Ask a Question