Connecting DJI Spark to Remote Controller:
- Turn your spark and remote on.
- If the status LED on the remote controller is red this means that the controller needs to be linked with the aircraft.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, release when the aircraft beeps and the front LED’s are blinking red slowly.
- On the controller press and hold the Flight Pause Button and the Function Button and the customize button simultaneously.
- When the LED on the controller is green this means it has been successful.
- Connect your mobile device to the remote, open WIFI settings on your device and find the controllers SSID this should look like this “Spark-RC-XXXXXX”.
- Launch the DJI Go 4 App and click start flight.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice
Thanks! Just what the Doctor ordered! Blessings!
Thanks for the easy to understand step by step info.
Leave a comment