Connecting DJI Spark to Remote Controller:
- Turn your spark and remote on.
- If the status LED on the remote controller is red this means that the controller needs to be linked with the aircraft.
- Press and hold the power button for 3 seconds, release when the aircraft beeps and the front LED’s are blinking red slowly.
- On the controller press and hold the Flight Pause Button and the Function Button and the customize button simultaneously.
- When the LED on the controller is green this means it has been successful.
- Connect your mobile device to the remote, open WIFI settings on your device and find the controllers SSID this should look like this “Spark-RC-XXXXXX”.
- Launch the DJI Go 4 App and click start flight.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice