- FLIR launches new camera at DJI AirWorks 2020;
- The FLIR Vue TZ20 is a high-res dual thermal zoom payload;
- It is compatible with the DJI M300 RTK and DJI M200 Series V2;
- Key features include wide and narrow fields of view and 20x zoom;
- Inquire now with HELIGUY.com™.
The new FLIR Vue TZ20 was announced during the opening day of DJI's flagship AirWorks 2020 conference.
FLIR says the plug-and-play sensor will solve one of the most crucial aspects of thermal imaging - getting enough pixels on target to know what you’re seeing, without compromise.
It provides a wide 95° field of view (FOV) to cover larger areas in a single flight, and a narrow 18° FOV to immediately put more pixels on target.
The FLIR Vue TZ20 also features a 20x thermal zoom to further enhance situational awareness.
These capabilities make the camera an ideal choice for drone pilots in public safety and industrial inspection sectors.
It will enable them to mix improved image detail with magnification to help assess situations and make critical decisions.
To find out more, inquire now with HELIGUY.com™.
FLIR Vue TZ20 Key Features
The key features of the TZ20 include:
- Improve situational awareness with two FOVs (wide and narrow) and thermal zoom capabilities;
- Hone in on a target of interest with 2x, 5x, 10x, and 20x zoom;
- See sharp detail with two 640 x 512 non-radiometric Boson cameras;
- Record clear imagery with the full-featured VGA thermal camera mode;
- Integrate with DJI M300 RTK and M200 Series V2;
- Weighs 640g;
- Three-axis gimbal;
- Robust camera, with -20°C to 45°C (-4°F to 113°F) operating temperature range.
FLIR Camera For DJI Drones
The FLIR Vue TZ20 is a ready-to-fly out-of-the-box solution which can be quickly and easily integrated with leading DJI drones.
Easily connect the camera to the DJI Matrice 200 Series V2 and the M300 RTK through the Skyport V2.0 gimbal.
With its thermal zoom capabilities, the TZ20 is a powerful solution, especially when paired with other payloads.
This is especially true of the M300 RTK, which can carry three payloads at a time, including the H20 camera series.
Operators are also able to record in-flight on two included MicroSD cards.
The camera is compatible with the DJI Pilot app.