- The new GeoSLAM ZEB Horizon RT offers real-time data preview;
- This provides a point cloud sample as you walk, giving you peace of mind before you leave your job site;
- New solution adds extra capabilities to the powerful ZEB Horizon mobile LiDAR scanner;
- heliguy™ is a GeoSLAM dealer and has a dedicated surveying department. Contact us to discuss the GeoSLAM ecosystem.
Compatible with most mobile phones, you can see a sample of your point cloud being created as you walk.
A sample of point cloud data created during a live scan opens up the potential for:
- Route Planning: A live trajectory shows where you have walked, making it easy to see the areas already scanned.
- Quality Control: Scanning in real-time means you can have confidence that the entire area is captured.
- SLAM Condition Checking: The SLAM condition indicator, in the real-time web interface, gives you live feedback on current capturing conditions.
Walking and scanning with the ZEB Horizon RT generates a preview of your point cloud, ensuring complete coverage of a mapped area. It is compatible with most mobile devices which attach to the back of the ZEB Horizon via a provided phone mount holder.
Once connected, begin a scan from the mobile device, or the scanner, and the user-friendly interface will show a sample of the point cloud in real-time. The point cloud can be viewed in full by processing the data in GeoSLAM Connect.
The mobile device attachment mounts onto the ZEB Horizon, which is a powerful mobile LiDAR scanner. The key features of the ZEB Horizon include:
- Speed: With 300,000 scanner points per second, it’s fast work scanning both simple and complex environments. You can carry out high-quality scans in less time.
- Portability: Light weight and portable, you can move freely whilst using this device. This portable 3D scanner features a rotating LiDAR sensor for the widest field of view. Its compact size and ergonomic design make it a delight to use.
- Accuracy: The ZEB Horizon provides 3D scanning with a survey grade relative accuracy of up to 6mm dependant on the environment. This gives you accurate scans and fine details.
- Versatility: With a range of 100m, the ZEB Horizon is a flexible 3D laser scanner yet. Use it outdoors, indoors or underground. Mount it to a drone, a backpack or a vehicle.
The ZEB Horizon RT includes a new datalogger and a phone holder which can be attached to any ZEB Horizon. It can be purchased as a full system or as a bolt-on.
heliguy™ is a GeoSLAM dealer. Contact our dedicated surveying department to discuss adding the GeoSLAM range to your surveying portfolio and to find out more about the ZEB Horizon RT.