- The DJI Dock has arrived in the UK - and heliguy™ has conducted early commission testing. Watch the video below;
- Come and see the DJI Dock at upcoming events: Digital Construction Week/GEO Business 2023;
- heliguy™ will be staging demonstration days;
- As a DJI Dock partner, heliguy™ will offer end-to-end support to help with workflow integration, including site planning and dedicated training, such as OSC consultancy and BVLOS pathways;
- The DJI Dock enables automated flights and remote monitoring capabilities.
heliguy™ has received the DJI Dock - and we've just completed commission testing.
This exciting solution will open the door to automated drone deployment and remote monitoring.
We will be exhibiting the Dock at a number of upcoming events, giving you the chance to be one of the first in the UK to see it. We'll also be holding demonstration days. For more information, click the event links below:
- Digital Construction Week and GEO Business 2023, ExCeL London, May 17 and 18;
- heliguy™ demonstration days.
As a DJI Dock partner, heliguy™ will help organisations integrate this drone in a box solution into their workflows. Support will include site planning, installation preparations, dedicated drone training (such as BVLOS pathways and in-house OSC consultancy for DJI Dock operations), and on-going lifetime assistance.
Benefits Of The DJI Dock
DJI Docks are rugged, reliable, and are built to operate 24/7.
Each DJI Dock houses a Matrice 30 where it lands, recharges, takes off, and executes missions programmed in DJI FlightHub 2.
- All-in-one Design: Includes surveillance camera, weather station, built-in transmission antennas, RTK modules, and edge computing expansion slot.
- Persistent Operations: Fast-charging module with air conditioning, enabling the drone to charge from 10% to 90% in just 25 minutes. It has two charging modes for routine/on-demand operations.
- High Endurance: Flight time of up to 40 minutes, covering 7 km (4.34 miles) radius of the Dock.
- Rugged Weather-proof Solution: IP55 protection, core elements IP67, and take-off/landing can withstand wind speeds up to 12m/s.
- Power-failure Protection: Built-in backup power supply which supplies power for five hours after a power failure so the drone can return safely.
- Remote Operations: Unlock full DJI Dock functionality from the cloud with DJI FlightHub 2. Schedule missions, create and edit flight routes, and manage data collected. Find out more about FlightHub 2, here.
DJI Dock M30 Drone
The DJI Dock houses the DJI M30/M30T drone (Dock version).
The M30/M30T Dock version has a multi-sensor array:
- Wide Camera: 1/2" CMOS 12MP; 24mm equivalent focal length; 4k 30fps video.
- Zoom Camera: 1/2" CMOS 48MP; 5x-16x optical zoom; 200x digital zoom; 8k images and 4k30fps video.
- Thermal Camera (M30T only): 630 x 512 @ 30Hz; 40mm equivalent focal length; R-JPG images.
- Laser Rangefinder: 1200m range.
These capabilities make the M30/M30T aircraft suitable for a range of applications, including inspection, overwatch and security scenarios.
To find out more about the DJI Dock and how heliguy™ can support the integration of the docking station into your workflows, contact us.
Hello heliguy.com administrator, You always provide useful links and resources.
Leave a comment