This blog will take you through the firmware update methods for the M300 RTK drone, remote controller, battery station and D-RTK 2 mobile station.
To improve your flight experience, please use the latest firmware version while flying.
Before upgrading, make sure battery levels of the aircraft and the remote controller are above 50%.
Upgrading The M300 RTK Firmware Via DJI Pilot
- Turn on the aircraft and the remote controller. Ensure that the remote controller is linked with the aircraft.
- When the remote controller is connected to the internet, the app will automatically check for firmware upgrades of the aircraft and the remote controller.
- When a notification appears reminding of a firmware upgrade, tap the notification to enter the firmware upgrade page.
- Tap 'Upgrade All'. During the upgrade, do not power off or exit the app. It is normal for the aircraft to restart automatically during the upgrade. Do not turn off the aircraft.
- When the app prompts 'Updated Successfully', it means the firmware upgrade has been completed.
- Via DJI Pilot, you can also upgrade the battery station and update TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries in batch.
- Connect the battery station to power with cable.
- Turn on the battery station.
- Connect the battery station to the remote controller with USB-C cable.
- Power on the remote controller and launch DJI Pilot.
- When the app prompts 'New firmware available for the battery station' tap to enter the Health Management System (HMS). Please note that when the battery is being upgraded, the battery station will stop charging.
- Tap 'Battery Station Firmware Update' to enter the upgrade page, and then tap 'Upgrade All'. Wait for about 10 minutes until the upgrade completes.
- To upgrade several TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries, put the batteries in the battery station and repeat the steps just mentioned.
Upgrade With DJI Assistant 2 For Matrice
- DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice can upgrade the firmware on the aircraft, remote controller, and D-RTK 2 Mobile Station separately. Use the USB-C cable to respectively connect the aircraft, remote controller and D-RTK 2 Mobile Station to the computer and turn on the devices.
- Launch DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice.
- Log in to your DJI account and select the connected device.
- Click 'Firmware Update' on the left to refresh the firmware list.
- Select the latest firmware version and click 'Start Updating'. During the upgrade process, please do not turn off the power, exit the DJI Assistant 2 for Matrice software or disconnect the cable.
- When the upgrade is complete, the device will restart automatically. If the upgrade fails, restart the device and try again.