Before upgrading your DJI Spark’s firmware
- Download the very latest DJI GO 4 app from the Apple App Store or Google Play Store.
- Make sure your mobile device has a fully charged battery.
- Ensure that your phone or tablet is connected to the Internet.
- Ensure that your phone or tablet is connected to the aircraft and the remote controller.
- Finally, make sure that you have a fully charged Spark aircraft and remote control.
Update Spark Firmware with DJI GO appTo update the firmware on your Spark Aircraft please follow these steps: 1- Launch the DJI GO 4 app from your phone or tablet. 2- Tap “Update now” at the top left of the screen to enter the update firmware screen 3- Click the blue “Download Now” button to download the latest DJI update directly from DJI 4- After the download has completed, you will be prompted to change to your Spark's own WIFI signal.
- (Apple) Settings - WIFI - Select your Sparks network
- (Android) Settings - Connections - WIFI - Select your Spark's WIFI network
- If your app shows a warning saying “WIFI has disconnected. Please connect to Spark-######” go back into your phone's WIFI settings and reconnect your spark.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice