Ronin 4D Cinema Camera
The DJI 4-Axis Cinematic Imaging System
The DJI Ronin 4D is a powerful solution for professional filmmakers and is the industry's first 4 dimensional cinematic camera system, with active Z-axis stabilisation to eliminate vertical camera shake.
Capture cinema-grade content through a compact combination of:
- Full-frame Zenmuse X9 gimbal camera, with 8K or 6K capabilities;
- 4-axis stabilisation system;
- LiDAR focusing system;
- Unrivalled video transmission and control system.
The DJI Ronin 4D makes cinema-standard production more affordable, cinema cameras more flexible, and cinematic imaging available to a boundless array of filmmakers.
It is available in 8K and 6K combos.
Ronin 4D Key Features
Designed for filmmakers and high-end content creation
- CineCore 3.0 delivers internal 8K RAW codec with precise colour reproduction.
- Zenmuse X9-6K supports up to 6K/60fps and 4K/120fps.Zenmuse X9-8K supports up to 8K/75fps.
- X9 8K and 6K benefit from H.264 codec, Apple ProRes and ProRes RAW.
- 4-Axis Stabilisation System: Innovative industry-first active Z-axis to eliminate vertical camera shake effectively.
- ActiveTrack Pro for advanced and complex tracking shots.
- LiDAR Range Finder provides sharper, faster, and more reliable focusing experience.
- 4D Video Transmitter outputs a 1080p/60fps feed to remote monitors with a transmission range of up to nearly 20,000 feet.
- High-Bright Remote Monitor integrates a wireless video receiver into a 1,500-nit, 7-inch monitor.
- Lighter, smaller and more compact than other content creation solutions.