Can radar systems detect drones?
Modern radar systems and RF radar can track and detect drones effectively.
Drones are often made from plastic materials which do not reflect radar waves very well, but since drones emit radio signals, RF (radio frequency) detectors such as Dedrone and DJI AeroScope, can detect these specific wavelengths and pinpoint drones and pilot location.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- Dedrone RF Radar - www.heliguy.com/collections/dedrone-rf-radar
- DJI Aeroscope Drone Detection - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-aeroscope
- Drone Defence - www.heliguy.com/pages/drone-defence
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/