How do I connect my DJI Osmo Pocket 3 to DJI Mic 2?
Follow the actions listed below to learn how to connect your DJI Osmo Pocket 3 to the DJI Mic 2.
- Swipe down on the screen to access the menu, go to System Settings, select the wireless microphone, and then enter linking mode.
- Follow the on-screen instructions to put DJI Mic 2 into linking mode. After successful linking, return to the home screen, and a volume bar will be displayed at the top.
- After the first linking, the device will automatically connect when powered on.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Pocket Gimbals and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-pocket-cameras
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/