How do I connect the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 to my phone?
To connect the DJI Osmo Pocket 3 to your phone, follow the steps below.
- Turn on Wi-Fi and Bluetooth to connect Osmo Pocket 3 to the DJI Mimo app for device control, firmware updates, and material export.
- Select OTG connection in system settings on Osmo Pocket 3 and connect it to an OTG-supported smartphone through a USB-C to USB-C cable for file export.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Pocket Gimbals and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-pocket-cameras
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/