How do I maintain the TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery?
- Before using, mark two TB60 Intelligent Flight Batteries as a pair that will always be charged/discharged together to ensure optimal performance.
- Do not charge immediately after a flight. Let the battery cool down to room temperature before charging.
- The ideal charging temperature of TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery is 15°C-40°C;
- The ideal storage temperature of TB60 Intelligent Flight Battery is 22°C-30°C. Make sure they are stored in an environment that is free of moisture and not in direct sunlight.
- If a battery won’t be in use for more than 10 days, discharge it until the battery level drops to 40% - 65%, and store it properly. Charge and then discharge the battery every three months to keep it healthy.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages: