How often do the DJI Mini 3 Pro propellers need to be replaced? How can I change the propellers?
Before each flight, it is necessary to check the Mini 3 Pro Propellers for cracks, wear, warp, corrosion, and loose screws.
If any of these conditions are present, the propellers should be replaced.
Follow the instructions in the DJI Mini 3 Pro user manual to replace the propellers.
- Use the included screwdriver to change the propellers. Please follow the instructions provided.
- Remove the two blades and screws from the motor and replace with the new propellers and screws.
- Attach the marked propellers to the marked motors, and the unmarked propellers to the unmarked motors.
- Ensure that the propellers and motors are installed securely before each flight.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Mini 3 Pro Drones and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-mini-3-pro
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/