How to install Propeller Guards on DJI Mini 4 Pro
Propeller Guards are lightweight, protect the propellers and improves flight safety.
They are especially useful for beginners, flying indoors or in places with many obstacles.
Maximum flight time with the propeller guard mounted the maximum flight time is 18 minutes.
- The aircraft weight exceeds 250g after the propeller guard installed.
- Make sure you understand and comply with the local laws and regulations.
- If required, obtain the corresponding approval and clearance from the related government agencies before flight.
How to install the propeller guards
- The propeller guards are marked with L and R to easily identity which propeller is for the left side, and which is for the right side.
- Unlock all four buckles of the propeller guards before installation.
- Unfold the aircraft arms and hold the aircraft with the rear facing you.
- Install the right side propeller guard first. Rotate the propeller blades to the direction of the arms.
- Pick up the right propeller guard with the R mark facing up. First, insert the landing gear of the front arm into the notch and then snap the front arm into position.
- Adjust the rear arm and snap it in position as well. Rotate the propeller blades away and lock the buckles by pressing the buckles until you hear a click.
- Install the left propeller guard in the same way.
- After installing the propeller guard, hover the aircraft after take-off until DJI Fly prompts that the propeller guard has been detected.
- Note that the obstacle sensing function cannot be used after installing the propeller guard.
- Fly with caution
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages: