What are the key safety features of the DJI M300 RTK?
The M300 RTK is DJI's safest enterprise drone to date, benefiting from an array of safety features. These include:
- Redundant Systems: The aircraft has backups for 12 vital flight components, such as an extra IMU, barometer, compass, and dual battery configuration. If the primary unit fails, the second will kick in.
- Collision Avoidance: The M300 RTK is DJI's first industrial drone to feature omnidirectional collision avoidance. Detection ranges reach up to 45m.
- OcuSync Enterprise: This provides pilots with a long-range and responsive connection to their drone and payloads.
- Advanced Dual Control Mode: Each pilot can control the aircraft, so if one becomes compromised, the other can take over.
- Primary Flight Display: A new flight display system gives operators real-time flight and navigation information, such as altitude, speed, an obstacle map, and other mission-critical information.
- Three-propeller Emergency Landing: Make an emergency landing with just three propellers/motors.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Matrice 300 Drones and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-matrice-300
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/