What do I need to rent from Heliguy?

You will need a copy of your insurance, a Flyer ID, and relevant training documentation. You will also need to provide a copy of your passport or driving licence to confirm your identity, as well as a recent utility bill or bank statement matching the shipment address.

As part of the insurance policy process, all rental equipment must be insured under a Non-Owned Electronic Equipment or Rented Goods section to ensure we can dispatch the equipment as quickly as possible

All documents are stored securely, and not distributed to third-party companies in line with Cyber Essentials. 


This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:

heliguy™ Knowledge Base

Learn everything from basic drone terminology to advanced UAS concepts and best practices.

Ask a Question