What is the difference between the DJI M300 RTK and the DJI M200 Series V2?
At launch, the M300 RTK became DJI's flagship commercial drone - meaning there are some key differences between this aircraft and the M200 Series V2.
In a nutshell, the M300 RTK can fly longer, carry more payloads, has enhanced safety features, and has a greater IP rating - making it more weather-resistant than the M200 Series V2.
Sophisticated payloads, such as the H20T and H20 multi-sensor solutions, L1 lidar sensor and P1 high-resolution 45MP camera, have been engineered especially for the M300 RTK to maximise mission efficiency and data collection.
Read our M300 RTK v M200 Series V2 blog for a more in-depth comparison.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Matrice 300 Drones and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-matrice-300
- Zenmuse H20T Thermal Camera - www.heliguy.com/products/zenmuse-h20t-thermal-camera
- Zenmuse H20 Camera - www.heliguy.com/products/zenmuse-h20-camera
- DJI Zenmuse L1 - www.heliguy.com/products/dji-zenmuse-l1-lidar-sensor
- DJI Zenmuse P1 - www.heliguy.com/products/dji-zenmuse-p1
- DJI M300 RTK v DJI M200 Series - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/matrice-200-210-rtk-vs-matrice-300-rtk
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/