What should I do if I cannot connect to the DJI Mimo or LightCut app?
If you cannot connect your DJI Osmo Pocket 3 to the DJI Mimo or LightCut app, try the actions below.
- Make sure you have enabled Bluetooth and Wi-Fi on your smartphone.
- Restart the Pocket 3 and the app, and try connecting again.
- If the Wi-Fi password of the Pocket 3 has been changed, turn off your smartphone’s Wi-Fi, turn it on again, and then try connecting again.
- If your smartphone does not support the 5.8GHz Wi-Fi frequency band or enters an area that does not support the 5.8GHz Wi-Fi frequency band, tap Wireless Connection in Settings on the Pocket 3, enter Wi-Fi Frequency and select 2.4GHz, and then try connecting.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Pocket Gimbals and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-pocket-cameras
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/