Why should I use a drone for surveying?
There are a number of reasons why drones are advantageous for surveying, including safe, efficient and accurate data collection.
This data can be processed in sophisticated software to create detailed maps and models which can then be used to drive decision-making, spot mistakes, maximise return on investment, keep projects on track and collaborate with staff, stakeholders and the community.
This answer was generated from information sourced from the following pages:
- DJI Phantom 4 RTK Drone and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-phantom-4-rtk
- DJI Matrice 300 Drones and Accessories - www.heliguy.com/collections/dji-matrice-300
- Drone Mapping: A Guide - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/drone-mapping-best-software-and-drones
- heliguy™ Survey Assist - www.heliguy.com/collections/heliguy-survey
- heliguy™ Blog - www.heliguy.com/blogs/posts/
- Drone Tutorials - www.heliguy.com/pages/help/