- There are two sets of propeller guards, two with white marks and two without.
- Attach the guards with the white marks to the motors with white marks on them.
- Attach the unmarked props to the unmarked motors.
- Unlock the buckle on the props.
- Align the motor slot on the guard with the arm.
- Rotate the guards in the lock direction until secured.
- Fasten the buckle when you hear a click.
- Follow these steps to mount the other guards onto the drone.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice
Leave a comment