In this post, we will look at how to activate the DJI Mavic Air
using DJI Go 4. For this please make sure you have charged the controller and Mavic Air battery fully and you have an internet connection.
- Connect to the controllers' WIFI and launch DJI Go 4. Then click next once the controller has connected to the Mavic Air.
2. Name your Mavic Air
3. Select a controller mode, mode 2 is set by default
4. Select your prefered measurement system
5. Select whether you will use beginner mode. heliguy™ recommends this to learn the controls first.
6. Confirm your DJI Account
7. You not have activated your DJI Mavic Air
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice