In this post, we will look at how to calibrate the DJI Mavic Air's
IMU. Before starting this process please remove propeller guards and propellers from the drone.
1. Connect your controller to the Mavic Air and launch the DJI Go 4 App. Tap start flight
2. Go into settings on the DJI Go 4 app
3. Scroll down to advanced settings and to sensors then tap calibrate IMU.
4. Press start in the calibrate IMU screen
5. Follow the on-screen steps to move your drone into the positions displayed.
6. Once you have completed the calibration press "restart" on the app. If it has failed follow the steps and try calibrating again.
Subscribe to our YouTube Channel for Exclusive DJI News, Reviews and Advice