There are multiple reasons why you should be updating your DJI Mavic Air 2 firmware.
Some examples include; better GPS tracking, improved Intelligent Flight Modes and adjustments to Obstacle Avoidance systems.
Updating your DJI Mavic Air 2 has never been easier.
Updating the DJI Mavic Air 2 Firmware
- Ensure Battery Level is Above 40%
- Turn On the Remote Controller and Aircraft
- Connect Your Smartphone to WiFi
- Click Firmware Update Prompt
- Keep App Open
- The Aircraft Will Restart
Updating DJI Mavic Air 2 Controller
- Connect Remote Controller to Laptop
- Launch DJI Assistant 2
- Select Device
- Tap Upgrade Firmware
- The Remote Controller is Updated
Now you've successfully updated your DJI Mavic Air 2 aircraft and Remote Controller you can safely fly.
It's important that you update your firmware every time there is an update available.
This will ensure your firmware is consistent and reliable during your flights.